Advertisement

A 10 Year Old Almost Made Me Quit (Story Time)

A 10 Year Old Almost Made Me Quit (Story Time) I wanted to share this story with you about something that just recently happened. I thought it was kind of funny and sad at the same time. Hope you enjoy!

Check out the new APS Website:

Get your AfterPrisonShow Merch!

Show some love and Sub to the channel..!!!

Join the APS Army!

The Chair Used:

Join the Discord!

Support the Patreon:

Why I went to prison FULL STORY:

WRITE TO AFTERPRISONSHOW:
Po Box 6113
Chesapeake Va. 23323

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Snapchat:

PSN: joepguerrero

For business inquiries: joepguerrero2@gmail.com

after prison show,afterprisonshow,the after prison show,aps,a 10,10 year,10 year old,almost made,almost made me quit,made me quit,story,story time,funny story,true story,joe guerrero,trying to stay positive,you wont believe it,things you didn't know,wanted to tell,life after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments