Advertisement

Daily Vlog 🌸 WHAT I EAT IN A DAY + SIMPLE WORKOUT ROUTINE | Erna Limdaugh

Daily Vlog 🌸 WHAT I EAT IN A DAY + SIMPLE WORKOUT ROUTINE | Erna Limdaugh Hi guys, I'm back with a new vlog.
I filmed this video on 1st of April. In this video, I'm just gonna simply show you guys what I did, what I ate on that day and my simple workout routine.

I'm sorry I don't talk in my vlogs, it may seems a little boring but I still hope you will enjoy the video! xx

In case you're wondering;
I'm 158cm / 47-48kg

#adayinmylife #whatieatinaday #workoutroutine

B G M:
vietra - dim lights


trashton - i miss japan


trashton - i went to bed at 2am but the sun is still nice


dvdkm - solace


[ lofi.family ]- Kaffetorsk - Flip It Like This N Like That

daily vlog,a day in my life,erna limdaugh,relaxing vlog,life in korea,life in seoul,workout routine,abs workout,healthy lifestyle,what i eat in a day,healthy food,pumpkin salad recipe,healthy diet,thigh gaps workout,diet tips,일상,one day in my life,lofi music,healthy lose weight,ideal body weight,eat healthy,university student life,avocado toast recipe,diet regime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments