Advertisement

How Did I Make 500 Pips Profit From Two Trades!

How Did I Make 500 Pips Profit From Two Trades! 500 pips from two profits ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

Hi traders,

Vladimir Ribakov here from Traders Academy club.

In this video I want to share with you how did I make 500 pips profits from two trades ONLY and to teach you how you can do the same!

Two weeks ago I shared with you two amazing trading opportunities -



To be able to trade successfully, I apply these principles in my trading -

- Patience
- Multi time frame trading
- Trading Plan for entry and exit from trade
- Validation and invalidation for my trades

In this video, I explain how each of them is critical for your trading life!

Both trades I took, relied on same techniques all my trades rely on

Divergence -

Candle patterns like engulfing -

Fibonacci levels -

And of course my favorite - cycles. Trend cycles, waves, trends - you can name it as you wish, but that's the BEST trading methods trader can work with.

I teach them all, day after day in my live trading rooms.

I invite you to join me here -



Of course, you can get totally free access to ANY of my work. Here -



► Follow Me in social media:






You can get access to my trading systems, here –


Thank you very much for your time!
Special THANK YOU for those who hit the LIKE button and for those who leave comment.

Vladimir Ribakov

Vladimir ribakov,forex,forex trading,learn forex,forex for beginners,forex strategy,how to trade forex,meta trader 4,how to make profits,forex profits,traders academy club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments