Advertisement

I BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR! | The ALL-NEW 2019 Mercedes A-Class 220 (CAR TOUR)

I BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR! | The ALL-NEW 2019 Mercedes A-Class 220 (CAR TOUR) Hello my loves! Thank you for stumbling across my channel and reading this. All my life, I never once thought I'd be able to have a Mercedes. Especially not in my early 20's. I thought I would have been at least 27 years old when I would be able to drive around in a luxury car. I am not showing off or trying to be flashy by any means. I worked very hard to get this car and I am so happy to have accomplished my dream goal at such an early age. Through hard work and dedication, you can always achieve anything you want in this life.

SHOUTOUT TO @jason.ng9 (Instagram) || He did such an amazing job video recording my car. Support and check out his channel by subscribing.
YouTube:

Mike’s Information:
Instagram - @acmetintsolutions

Follow me on:
Instagram:

Blog:
Rosannamun.blogspot.com

Business Inquires:
SimplyFateCo@gmail.com

Support:
www.Iron-Fever.com
Instagram:


Simply Fate Co
www.SimplyFateCo.com
www.Instagram.com/SimplyFateCo

Huy:


call me rose,mercedes 2019,a220,car review,car tour,asian american,youtuber,makeup,fashion,influencer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments