Advertisement

I Found a Huge F2P Bot Farm At The Chaos Altar

I Found a Huge F2P Bot Farm At The Chaos Altar I Found a Huge F2P Bot Farm At The Chaos Altar

F2P bots are EVERYWHERE. But you can make money off of these wine of zamorak bots at the chaos altar. Every F2P world has them. I also provide an update on the emblem farm bots in this video!

→ Become a MEMBER to support me and get member perks!


→ Ironside Click Here to Customize Your Own PC


→ Follow me on Twitter


Some Music by OSRS Beatz! Check out his channel:


→ Play Runescape now, a free online MMORPG:

osrs bot busting 2019,bot busting,f2p bot hunting,bot,osrs bot,botting,botters,hunting bots,pking bots,osrs,oldschool,runescape,rune,scape,old,school,2019,botting 2019 osrs,f2p bots,bot money making,pking bots money making,emblem farming bots,emblem farm,emblem,farm,farming,emblem farm bots,500m per day,sirpugger,sir,pugger,sir pugger,mmorpg,free,to,play,emblem farming bots 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments