Advertisement

I promise by The All-D Band (Daniele Sentinelli) [Original Composition]

I promise by The All-D Band (Daniele Sentinelli) [Original Composition] A brand new song by The All-D band: "I promise".

A rock song that sounds like (to the reviewers) Cranberries, Evanescence, Garbage, Bjork and Pink Floyd (maybe for the solo ;).


Song lyrics:


"Far side of the world...
...Leaved me all alone.
Leaving me here in this cold place, it's cruel
Want you, please stay, help me go through this life.
Sorry to make you this hurt!
Sometimes I think 'bout home, something's going wrong...
Please Dad, take me back home, forgive all I have done!
I am changed, now I'm wiser, I promise.
No more jokes, no more lies, I promise.
I feel changed, I promise, I promise...you!"


Yeah, the lyrics are not fantastic but I like the way they sounds and that's all folks!

If some female singer want to sing it we can get in sync with email.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for watching.

Daniele Sentinelli

alternative music,uncategorized,relaxing music,atmosphere music,power electronic music,the all-d band,the oldie band,the alld band,I promise,vocaloid,I promise song,cranberries,evanescence,the old band,

Post a Comment

0 Comments