Advertisement

LAST ONE TO LEAVE POOL WINS $10,000 !!!

LAST ONE TO LEAVE POOL WINS $10,000 !!! HUAWEI P30 Pro:
My Fave features: Super camera phone with ultimate performance 2. Long-lasting battery and its 3. Amazing Super charge !
#HUAWEIP30
@HuaweiArabia @huaweimobileksa

My Instagram : @Lanarose786
Many thanks to Narin:
My Brothers Instagram : @mo_vlogs_
My Mum’s Instagram: @mummy_mo_
My Snapchat: lana.rose786
My Brothers Snapchat: mohamedoo
My Twitter:
My Brothers Twitter:
My Brothers Youtube Channel:
My Facebook page:
Mo Vlogs Facebook:
My Email: Lana.rose.business@gmail.com
My Brothers Email: movlogsbusiness@gmail.com

Music:
-Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Artist: 

-

swimming,swimming challenge,last one challenge,last one to leave,last one to leave pool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments