Advertisement

My Opinions on All Ghost Type Pokemon

My Opinions on All Ghost Type Pokemon Welcome back to my opinions on all the Pokemon typings. We finally did it , I can’t believe it Ghost Pokemon finally won! Like always I will be giving my opinions on all of the Pokemon associated with the Ghost typing. That includes all the forms and megas. Ghost Pokemon have a special place in my heart so expect me to be a little more in depth on these ones. I don’t really hate any ghost pokemon so this should be a lot of fun! Alrighty though, you know what’s going down let’s hop into my opinions on all the Ghost type pokemon.

Pick up Your Family Eeveelution and Which Starter Shirts Here:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord:

or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego

Pokemon,My opinions on all the Ghost type Pokemon,Strongest Ghost Type Pokemon,Best Ghost type Pokemon,Worst ghost type Pokemon,MysticUmbreon Ghost type opinions,Opinions on Pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments