Advertisement

Off Meta In Practice: Ashe Support [League of Legends]

Off Meta In Practice: Ashe Support [League of Legends] EDIT: For an indepth reason why I got 2 Long Swords early, as well as some more information about Adaptive Stats and how to manipulate them for this sort of style, look here:

Yes I'm putting off the Riven Support... For something FAR worse. Ashe support was and always will be the build I love to do. It was actually a decent build pre Season 8 but since the new Rune update it's hard to find a strength playing her now because of how Adaptive stats work. This game, through fluke, was an easier one to win but does highlight some of the challenges of playing her (in terms of what I'm saying more than what the enemy are doing). It is a future In Theory idea to improve for sure, and may be the subject of another In Practice too when I find a build I prefer. Basically - Adaptive stats kinda mess the build up compared to a choice of AD or AP. Why not just give us the choice instead of making it based on best stat... I digress...

So I love playing League of Legends (still). Compared to other MOBAs, I love how off meta things develop over time and can actually find their way into professional play and the meta in general (Karthus jungle being the current flavour of the month). This is my own take on builds that I have theorycrafted myself to play in League.

These are in Normals as I am not the greatest player, so don't think I'm great at the game as I'm not.

League of Legends,Off Meta,Ashe,Ashe Support,Season 9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments