Advertisement

PERFECT MAKEUP LOOK FOR TRENDY HAIR CLIPS (Dalagang Pilipina) | Philippines

PERFECT MAKEUP LOOK FOR TRENDY HAIR CLIPS (Dalagang Pilipina) | Philippines Hi Guys! Welcome to my channel! I'm Jossa from Philippines! I'll be posting anything about my beauty, vlogs and lifestyle. Today’s video, it’s about the perfect makeup look to trendy hair clips.

Hair Clips :
www.instagram.com/prettylittlethingsbysm

La Localita Review

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Review


Organic Lip and Cheek Tint⬇️
FB & IG : @dyosangjossabeauty


Don't forget to click the "bell" button, to be notified with my new uploads and please subscribe to my youtube channel.

Thank you! And don’t forget, always be yourself

And lastly, please don't forget to give a thumbs up(👍🏻)

Massive Thank you!!!❤️

PS: Leave your requests on the comment box BELOW. :)


▶️SUBSCRIBE


FACEBOOK


INSTAGRAM


TWITTER


SNAPCHAT
imjossacarreon

EMAIL
itsdyosangjossa@gmail.com



FACTS
Name: Jossa
Nationality: Filipino
Camera: Iphon 6s/Fujifilm XT20



#beautyvlogger #filipinayoutuber #trendyhairclips

iMovie,makeup,korean,koreandrama,hairclips,beauty vlog,beauty vlogger,filipina beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments