Advertisement

Resident Evil 2 Remake - Thor vs All Bosses *read desc*

Resident Evil 2 Remake - Thor vs All Bosses *read desc* As you could imagine, this video took a long time to make simply because I had to do two full playthroughs and record it, edit it and all kinds of other modding stuff to make it really epic so I hope you guys enjoy it.

The bosses are defeated in chronological order in accordance to how the story is told. The secret true ending is revealed somewhere in this video (I'm sure you can guess where!).

If you are new to the channel then thanks for stopping by and I welcome you.


I use Nitrado as they provide some of the best GameServer/Cloud/VPS/Web hosting services on the internet.
Stop being a dodo and starting being a savage beast by checking them out at and giving them a try!


Feel free to join Discord in the link below and ask questions, get early access to mods, get support with mods or just hang out because you guys are savages!

Any or all intro/outro music at the start/end of this video was made by me and/or a friend and are legally copyrighted material. If you are interested in using any of our music, please contact me via Twitter.

I greatly appreciate you checking out my content and hope you enjoy it. Feel free to subscribe, click the bell to be notified and the like button if you like it.

Other Social Media Sites:




#Thor #Thanos #MrX

Resident Evil 2,Remake,RE2,Shaggy,Mr.X,G1 Birkin,G2 Birkin,G3 Birkin,G4 Birkin,G5 Birkin,All Bosses,Fight,Mod,Glitch,Bug,Super Saiyan Shaggy,Wizard,Secret True Ending,Thor,Thanos,Avengers,Stormbreaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments