#missrizygm #beautifybyamna
#pakistanimakeup
Hey beautiful girls , here I am reviewing about the products of beautify by amna. I order before this deal as well. Unboxing and reviewing in front of you.
Products are good , I dont have any side effects, infact I ordered twice.
These days they are offering many deals , on their instagram you can go amna's instagram and check it out from deal #1 till deal #10.
I ordered deal number 10.
Which included profade primer, one pair of eyes lashes , one pack of charcoal wipes and one oh my blush ,blush on pack.
It's worth, is 3000 RS. In deal.
So check it out.
Disclaimer : Dear all this video is not sponsored at all, it's purely my recommendation and opinion to you guys. Thanks.
Thank you so much for watching this video guys.
Subscribe my channel.
link of last video of beautify by amna.
Follow Me
Instagram: Rizygm
Facebook page: living peak
Email: livingpeakforever@gmail.com
Email: murtazarameeza@gmail.com
Popular Videos
video Link:
Video Link:

0 Comments