Advertisement

sfm stream which may have me animating This is Halloween even though its April 7th

sfm stream which may have me animating This is Halloween even though its April 7th Support the stream:

that moment when you want a Mephisto model for SFM but the only way to get it is by ripping it from Heroes of the Storm with a third party asset which can make you get perma-ban from the game and you still want to play HotS

do what ever you want besides...
no talking about 18+ stuff
dont be rude
if you dont like the stream why are you here :l
and stealing my sh*t

if you want me to make you something its 1$ (usd) for a poster and for a animation its 5$ per minute even if your requested animations is bellow a minute its still in the minute rage (so 5$ for 60secs or bellow 10$ for 120 or bellow etc)

check my channel info if you want to join my discord server

music is in a playlist that i made feel free to ask for any music :3 (i dont own the music ._.)


rabbitcatdemon made a deal with a glitch and now rabbitcatdemon has a glitch's soul

April

Post a Comment

0 Comments