Advertisement

Sparkly SPONGE NAIL ART For Spring & Summer 2019

Sparkly SPONGE NAIL ART For Spring & Summer 2019 Easy Girly Sponge #Nailart With Sparkly Layer: In today's #nail tutorial video I paint a colorful spring and summer design using makeup sponge.

First apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
Paint your nails pastel purple and let them dry.

For the pattern I use:

- pink,
- baby pink,
- light blue and
- 2 shades of yellow.

With a small makeup sponge I paint the colorful pattern.
I add a sparkly layer, it's called 'Disco Ball'.

Apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.

Thanks for watching! :)

Read more about details and products I use:
Blog:

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Music by Audio Library - YouTube /Clover_3/

nails,nail art,fashion,beauty,DIY,nail tutorial,manicure,lifeworldwomen,design,sponge nail art,nails 2019,lifestyle,spring nails,summer nail art,nail art tutorial,nail art for beginners,easy nails,nail art designs,diy nails,sparkly nails,colorful nails,

Post a Comment

0 Comments