Advertisement

SPRING LIP DECLUTTER 2019 - PART ONE (Glosses + Balms) // Nina Campbell

SPRING LIP DECLUTTER 2019 - PART ONE (Glosses + Balms) // Nina Campbell I decluttered all of my lip products last week WOOHOO!!! In this (2-part) Declutter Extravaganza I go through EVERY LIP PRODUCT I own and decide which ones I’m keeping and which ones I’m kicking to the curb.

In order to go easy on my computer, I split the video into two parts so here is PART 1: Glosses and Balms. If you're just here for the arm swatches, proceed to the next video!

PART 2 (Lipsticks + Stains):

P.S. I filmed this while fighting a pernicious iMovie glitch last week so if you notice I’m extra mean to the products I don’t like… it was the stress I swear! I didn’t mean it Glossier balm dot com!! It’s not you… It’s me lmao

GLOSSES
Buxom Rose Julep (DS)
Pat McGrath ‘Blitz Gold’
Chanel ‘Aphrodite’
Chanel ‘Rose Pulpe’
Nars ‘Aragón’
Kylie ‘Naughty’
Glossier Lip Gloss
Fenty Gloss Bomb in ‘Fenty Glow’

BALMS
Blistex
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
Winky Lux
Glossier Rose Balm Dot Com
Burt’s Bees Pomegranate
Hawaiian Tropic Balm
PUMPKIN PIE Chapstick
Dior LipGlow Raspberry
Chanel Les Beiges Balm in ‘Deep’

SHOUTS OUT TO:
Hannah Louise Poston (as always)


MUSIC:
‘Canals’ by Joakim Karud

declutter,makeup declutter,lipstick declutter 2019,spring lip declutter,spring cleaning,makeup,beauty,lipstick swatches,lip collection,lip gloss declutter,lipstick declutter,lip balm declutter,glossier balm dot com,fenty glow gloss,pat mcgrath lip gloss,chanel aphrodite,chanel lip gloss,best lip gloss,glossier lip gloss,fresh sugar coconut,laneige lip sleeping mask,

Post a Comment

0 Comments