Advertisement

WHY I ROASTED THIS GROUP OF TEENAGERS!!

WHY I ROASTED THIS GROUP OF TEENAGERS!! I tell the story about the time I roasted a group of teenagers at a sweet sixteen!! And then footage from my standup show in Irvine!! Thanks to everyone who showed up to my show!!

MY NEW MERCH►
PATREON►
VIEWS PODCAST ►

Subscribe to David's Channel ►

And check out some of best videos:

Zane is Cool ►
Embarrassing Natalie ►
David vs Stamos ►
Views Tour Video ►
David Ruins Our Vacation ►


SUBSCRIBE TO MY FAMILY CHANNEL ►
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL ►

INSTAGRAM►
FACEBOOK ►
SNAPCHAT ►@Jason23nash
TWITTER►

MY MOVIES:
JASON NASH IS MARRIED ►
FML ►fmlthemovie.com

Postmates Code: W7WCI (get $10 in delivery credit!)

rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles,whos chaos battle royale,hide and seek,fortnite playground,fortnite xbox 360,fortnite bots,fortnite building simulator,carried by girls in fortnite,whos chaos face reveal,fortnite default bot,hide and seek fortnite,dr phil annihilates spoiled teen!!,dr phil spoiled daughter,dr phil im white,dr phil annihilates,spoiled teen,dr phil spoiled,dr phil pewdiepie,david dobrik,standup vs heckler,shutting down heckler,

Post a Comment

0 Comments