Advertisement

10 the most used Korean expressions.Learn with BTS, and through Korean TV shows

10 the most used Korean expressions.Learn with  BTS, and through Korean TV shows Essential Korean expressions. Learn with BTS and through Korean TV
shows.
Corrected:
from How much is it? to How much is this?(이거 얼마예요? 04:01~04:02)

(Korean basic alphabet)

email:dreamhee0421@gmail.com
ish9698@naver.com

오늘의 표현
1.안녕하세요(hello)
2제 이름은 ~입니다(My name is ~)
3.저기요!(Excuse me)
4.~주세요(Please give me~)
5.어디예요?(Where is it?)
6.맛있어요.(delicious)
7.예뻐요(pretty)
8.이거 얼마예요(How much is this?)
9.좋아요.(I like it.)
10.감사합니다.(Thank you.)

*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. *

1.) This video has no negative impact on the original works

2.) This video is for teaching purposes.

3.) It is not transformative in nature.

4.) I only used very small bits to get the point across where necessary.

Learning Korean. Hello in Korean,My name is in Korean,Please give me something in Korean,Where is it in Korean?,Excuse me in Korean,Pretty in Korean,delicious in Korean,Thank you in Korean,How much is this? in Korean,Learning Korean basics,BTS,BTS in the American night show,BTS JIN,BTS jin is handsome,Korean TV shows,learning Korean phrases,

Post a Comment

0 Comments