Advertisement

10-Year-Old’s $143,000 Snake Bite: ‘It Was Purple’

10-Year-Old’s $143,000 Snake Bite: ‘It Was Purple’ One Illinois family is showing Inside Edition the mountain of medical bills they've received after their daughter was bitten by a venomous snake. The bills, which total a whopping $143,000, were for a 24-hour hospital stay after 10-year-old Oakley Yoder was walking in the woods in Jackson Falls, Illinois, earlier this year. "I was walking and I stopped because I felt something attack my foot and I didn't know what it could be, but it was pain that I’ve never felt before,” she said.

health,oakley yoder,shelli and josh yoder,boy bit by snake,cat-health,how to survive a snake bit,ie health,ie newsdesk,illinois,inside edition,inside_edition,snake bite medical bills,venomous snake bites boy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments