Advertisement

A quick review and Catch up to Present Day

A quick review and Catch up to Present Day I use this episode to catch up to date and look back at what has been going on the last few weeks. I didn’t record much, and so I wanted to tie everything together.

Music from Epidemic Sound:

--------- SUPPORT ME ON PATREON ---------


--------- SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE ---------


Follow me on the Internets…
WEBSITE:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
REDBUBBLE STORE:
PERSONAL FACEBOOK:
PODCAST:
STRAVA:
GARMIN:


--------- JAYOE MERCHANDISE ON REDBUBBLE ---------


------- WHAT DOES JAYOE MEAN? ---------


------- OTHER SERIES ON THE JAYOE NATION -------

CLIMB UP MOUNT EVEREST
Watch me on my Everest summit expedition!


RIDE ACROSS KOREA
Watch me ride across South Korea!


MARATHON IN NORTH KOREA
Join me as I run a marathon in North Korea, DPRK!


RIDE ACROSS JAPAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


RIDE ACROSS TAIWAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


VLOGGER 1on1:
Interview unique vloggers from around the world


THE JAYOE TRAVELOGUES
The precursor to my VLOGs, a cycling travel documentary series


MATT’S REEF TANK
A series dedicated to the marine reef tank hobby



------- SHOW NOTES, GEAR AND LINKS -------

DRONE - DJI Mavic AIR Drone


CAMERA - The Canon G7X mark II


TRIPOD – DJI tripod


SELFIE STICK – DJI extension pole


THE RECUMBENT TRIKE – HP Velotechnik Scorpion 20fs


TRAILER – AIDOO cycle trailer


TRIKE OVERVIEW - See a video description of my trike


JY_VLOG #788

A MOSTLY-DAILY TRAVEL VLOG

#ningbo #cantonfair #sanya #atlantisresort

Jayoe,Recumbent Tricycle,Tricycle,trike,Recumbent Trike,Lifestyle vlog,Daily vlog,travel vlogger,world travel blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments