Advertisement

bleach & dying my hair purple @ 2 am, the death of my hair

bleach & dying my hair purple @ 2 am, the death of my hair rip my hair, yeah i’m like also dead in this video sorry ✊🏼

➭follow mehhh:

➭insta: madeleinesan_
➭twitter: madeleinesan_
➭snapchat: madeleine.san
➭dote: madeleinesan


➭BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
If you're a brand and you'd like to send me something or work with me, please contact me at: madeleinesanbusiness@gmail.com

➭COMMONLY ASKED Q'S:
age: 14🦋
grade: 9th/freshman📚
camera: canon g7x mark ii📷
editor: final cut pro🎞
ethnicity: cambodian🇰🇭❤️
live: Hawaii🌺

➭No copyright intended, all music goes to its rightful owners.

➭watch in 1080p‼️

➭sub count: 37,768

dying my hair,dying my hair purple,dying and bleaching my hair,dying my hair ombre,dying my hair purple ombre,diy purple hair,madeleine san,

Post a Comment

0 Comments