Advertisement

Ebegging or Begging in General is TOTALLY Fine

Ebegging or Begging in General is TOTALLY Fine To purchase my perfume line, jewelry, custom car/purse charms & embellished one of a kind handbags you can email me at LL42863@yahoo.com

Magnetic Lashes that REALLY work by "The Lash Liner System" use this link to receive a discount:

BEST bra in the WORLD!!!!
True & . Co. - use the link below and both YOU and I get $15 off next purchase :)


To purchase SCENTSY from me or JOIN my team: www.loribeth.scentsy.us ~ then "shop a party" and select my current months party 💛 When you purchase through my party I receive hostess credits which I pass on to my customers!

Thank you to Brea Wellness Center for my lips, they do have a group on for services so check them out if you are near Brea or Fullerton, CA:

My gorgeous lash extensions are by Indira 💙 follow her on Instagram: at d.modernbeauty - if you are local (SoCal) tell her Lori Beth sent you

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Purchase Scentsy from me www.loribeth.scentsy.us
Instagram:
Business Inquiries LL42863@yahoo.com

Fine

Post a Comment

0 Comments