Advertisement

Getting Exotics & A Black Market whilst reading what you really think about me...

Getting Exotics & A Black Market whilst reading what you really think about me... I asked you guys over on Instagram for some of your assumptions about me, I thought we'd open some crates and check them out!
Check out the awesome sponsors of this video and all their great deals! Use code "Pixel" for 6% off your purchase!

Support the channel and get AWESOME PERKS!


Football channel:
Twitter:
Instagram:

CLICK HERE FOR MY VLOGS!


GAMERLINK: Find other players with the 100% FREE app and use this link to unlock the AWESOME #PixelArmy BADGE! -

NEW FITNESS INSTAGRAM:


NEW PODCAST:

Get your own #PixelArmy MERCH here:
Click here to subscribe to join the #PixelArmy!

COMMENTARY CHANNEL:


Donate here to support the channel:

My Second Channel:
Contact me: Twitter - @pickapixelyt [

Watch me LIVE on Twitch:


Ps4 name: ArtificialMDB
Steam:
Facebook -
Instagram:

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES email: pixel@saulderson.com

The AWESOME guy who made my intro/outro music:


pickapixel,ROCKET,LEAGUE,rocket league,crate opening,rocket league crate opening,exotics,black market,rocket league black market,rocket league exotic,player's choice crate,pcc crate,pickapixel crate opening,pickapixel player's choice crate opening,pickapixel pcc opening,pickapixel pcc crate opening,Pixel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments