How to Make a Simple Greeting Card Portfolio Today's Tuesday Tip is going to be your new favorite-- how to make a simple greeting card portfolio. We've all wanted to give someone our cards as a gift but how to package them in a way that expresses more creativity? Is it a box? Is it a folder? Well, it's a little of both I suppose. It's my Simple Greeting Card Portfolio!

Well, what did you think? Is this a simple project you think you can tackle? I promise you, it is super simple. Give it a try!

For photos and full details visit or go to www.simplysimplestamping.com and look for the May 21, 2019 post.

To see how to make the cards that I used inside this portfolio visit

Shop my online store 24/7:

**Subscribe to my channel**

Website:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

#simplestamping #conniestewart #handmadegifts

How to Make a Simple Greeting Card Portfolio | Tuesday Tip,how to make a simple greeting card portfolio,card portfolio,handmade gift ideas,greeting cards,greeting card,simple greeting cards,simple greetings,card making,cardmaking,greeting card gift box,greeting card gift,card gift box,simple stamping,connie stewart,simply simple stamping,stampin up,rubber stamping,handmade gift box,Stampin up colorful seasons,