Advertisement

I Don’t Need Your Love Karaoke *with lyrics* | Six the Musical

I Don’t Need Your Love Karaoke *with lyrics* | Six the Musical Hope you enjoyed 'I Don’t Need Your Love' with lyrics. It would be amazing if you could LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE as it took me a lot of time to do and I would appreciate the kind gesture! You will also be notified when I next post!

I don't own the rights to this music and all music belongs to Six The Musical which is currently at the Arts Theatre in London.

2-02-2019,sixthemusical,six,musical,london,sixkaraoke,sixsingalong,sixbackingtrack,sixlyrics,sixexwives,exwives,xwives,artstheatre,bryonyrose,bryonyjones,westend,performance,millieoconnell,natalieparis,alexiamcintosh,aimieatkinson,maiyaquansah-breed,jarneiarichardnoel,tobymarlow,lucymoss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments