Advertisement

i tried following ellebangs balayage hair dyeing tutorial (OMG I LOOK LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN LOL)

i tried following ellebangs balayage hair dyeing tutorial (OMG I LOOK LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN LOL) so my roots grew out a lot and i wanted to blend down to blend my roots with bleached hair so i tried to follow a balayage hair dyeing tutorial from ellebangs and ended up looking like i have a cheap kim kardashian hair wig on LOL

Goldwell Topchic 6SB
ion 20 volume developer
Olaplex bond repair
Olaplex no 2 (big size)
Olaplex no 3
Neck and shoulder tray
Hair dyeing bowl
Goldwell Colorance 10BS
Goldwell Colorance Developer
Goldwell Colorance 9 Silver Toner
Fanola No Yellow Purple Shampoo

ellebang's video tutorial i followed

DISCLAIMER ABOUT DOING YOUR HAIR PREGNANT:
though it is googled to be safe to dye/bleach your hair during pregnancy, please still check with your health practitioner beforehand. I do not encourage dyeing/bleaching to be completely safe during pregnancy, it may cause discomfort to the mother, but I would try to stay off my skin so it doesn’t reach the fetus.

F A M I L Y C H A N N E L

On our family channel, we upload content three times a week surrounding our lives, stories, children, and relationship! Subscribe & turn on bell notifications here too for a new video every day!

P O B O X
If you would like to send us letters or mail, address them like this!
Nami Cho/Michael Park
PO Box 91105 Bayview Village
Toronto, Ontario
M2K2Y6
CANADA
We feature all letters and parcels (unless you would not like us to!) in our videos & sometimes open them live ! πŸ’•

S U P P O R T
Thank you sincerely for enjoying the work we create. If you are willing and able to support our channel, merch is available at and you can become a channel member at . If you would like to directly support us through donation, we gratefully accept at . Thank you for your continued support!

A B O U T
College Makeup InstructorπŸ’„ Beauty Vlogs & Life Talks πŸŽ₯ Wife, Mommy πŸ‘¦πŸ‘Ά
Hello ~ I am Nami (1995πŸ‡°πŸ‡·), married to Michael (1990πŸ‡°πŸ‡·), mother of Galahad (2013πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦) and Ziek (2016πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦).
Welcome to our channel, we hope you are encouraged, entertained, and intrigued!
Uploads three times weekly. Enjoy ~ ♪

★info@namiicho.com - For business inquiries
To die to self.

F I N D M E

"namiicho" on social media patforms:
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat
Twitter

S U B T I T L E C O N T R I B U T I O N
Thank you for your help in subtitling our videos in many languages!


E Q U I P M E N T
On-the-go vlog camera
Memory Card

M U S I C
Lakey Inspired - Beach Dayz
Tell them I sent you!


C O N T A C T I N F O
For business inquiries:
info@namiicho.com

D I S C L A I M E R S
All opinions owned by me, all products purchased by me unless stated otherwise, all things stated are 110% honest ! Please know some links are affiliate based and at no extra cost to you, we would get a small portion to help support the channel through these links. Thank you always for taking your time to watch our videos !

☆ #balayagehair #dyeingshadowroot #namiichohair

kim kardashian,kim kardashian west,kim k,balayage technique,balayage at home,shadow root hair tutorial,shadow root,shadow melt,shadow melt hair,blend roots at home,blend roots,blend roots with toner,how to blend roots with bleached hair,kim kardashian hair,kim kardashian hair tutorial,kim k hair,kim k hair tutorial,i tried following a hair tutorial,following a hair tutorial,balayage hair,balayage hair tutorial,balayage hair at home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments