Advertisement

My Mental Illnesses | My Superpowers | Peyton Young | TEDxUBCO

My Mental Illnesses | My Superpowers | Peyton Young | TEDxUBCO There's no doubt that mental health is becoming a topic of focus within our culture, but what are the final components for meaningful change going forward in caring for this tremendous health concern? Watch as I share my personal experiences with my mental illnesses, and discuss what changed in my life to allow for sustainability in my personal fight for a healthy mind. There's no doubt that mental health is becoming a topic of focus within our culture, but what are the final components for meaningful change going forward in caring for this tremendous health concern? Come find out at TEDxUBCO 2019, as I share my personal experiences with my mental illnesses, and discuss what changed in my life to allow for sustainability in my personal fight for a healthy mind. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at

TEDxTalks,English,Health,Mental health,Personal growth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments