Advertisement

My selection of fruity & delicious e-liquids for a relaxing & refreshing vape, Part 3.

My selection of fruity & delicious e-liquids for a relaxing & refreshing vape, Part 3. Did you ever find yourself wondering which fruit flavoured e-liquid should I buy and not regret it!! Here you will find a selection of my favourite delicious & refreshing evening vapes that I chose out of dozens of wasted e-liquids that I tried over the last few months and I hope it will save you time & money that I wasted in finding my favourite fruity e-liquids.

Bear in mind though, that taste is a very personal preference but I hope you will enjoy my selection.

In today’s review,

Kanzi eliquid by Twelve Monkeys is a fruit blend of intense flavours. The sweet strawberry taste makes up the base of the eliquid, with hints of cooling watermelon and sharp kiwi to create a layered vape.

Damien eliquid by Director's Cut is a confectionary blend with fruit undertones. The sweet bubblegum flavour provides the base of the eliquid with notes of juicy pear and tropical melon

Twelve Monkeys Kanzi e-liquid review,Directors Cut Damien e-liquid review,Best fruit e-liquid review,best tropical e-liquid review,Net Vaper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments