Advertisement

Of Course I Did NOT Send Any Threatening Email; Here’s the Real One!

Of Course I Did NOT Send Any Threatening Email; Here’s the Real One! The original 'statement' I refer to at the start of this video is pinned here:

I unsubbed from my main accuser the day after writing the only email I have ever written to them, reproduced (complete with typos) below.

This email was written the day after I allegedly became upset about something to do with doxing. As you can see I was not in the least upset and was looking forward to that evening’s live show.

For clarity:

The alleged email is not in my writing style, there are spelling and grammar mistakes that I wouldn’t make, the most notable being, ‘your,’ where the creator of the document means, ‘you’re,’ a mistake as alien to me as those regularly made by the Unfair Defective.

My accusers get around this by saying that I did it on purpose to hide my identity...even though the writer immediately states they are me? This is laughable. Team Phoenix also alleged that I posted this same threat on their channel; this too would mean, had I written it, that I did not hide the fact...so why the different vocabulary, writing style, poor grammar and spelling? You can’t, as Bob, who pointed all the above out, said, ‘have it both ways.’

This alone proves that the writer of the alleged email is not me but rather my accusers, who claimed it was addressed to them for the dual purpose of causing me pain and creating drama to fuel their channels.

Please forgive my great enthusiasm in my email. I was so stupidly excited to think we had potentially found the right person to bring our movement together. Sadly, that same evening, I was gutted to hear the person I had such high hopes of say the most cruel, vulgar and slanderous things about AD, his subs and mods. I unsubbed and wished them well saying that our two approaches were poles apart.

After what AD did to me it would take something truly inhuman to be said about him for me to question it. Unfortunately that is what happened. As Finty says, there is only one way to accuse someone of paedophilia: in a police station, with proof. As for using the names of UK child killers for Maureen et al, to me that belittles the tragedy caused by the evil murderer and is unfair to their victims and their families, as well as Maureen and the other mods. My real email will explain why.


The genuine email:

BamBam I wanna go crazy at you and thank you and tell you how amazing you are but I know you have under an hour to go before live so just know I think all that and I'm so grateful xxx
You mentioned something I'd wondered about and then been horrified to find was probably true last night, that AD is making some, no idea how many of the ladies feel they are special, no doubt to get more cash. 
I feel so sorry for anyone taken in by Alan, I think he's way, way more cunning than people realise and he operates like a catfish. I honestly can see why ladies would be taken in and I do worry about it. God love them. I want to set up some kind of support for these people. They need to know that thety are victims too and that's what I wanted to say. There are loads of people who have come over to our side and apologised. After the shit hits the fan and he's outed these woman are gonna be in a bad way and that's why I was about to do a video yesterday about being kind to his subs, I know some of them have been horrid but there are two kinds, the really nasty ones are played by his spanners and the others are, as I see it, victims. If we keep having a go at them they will have nowhere to turn and I wanted to ask you if we can be welcoming, set it up so we invite them over, tell them they are victims, rather than knocking them, potentially one could top herself after, that's why I think it's important. See what you think and here are three screen shots to explain one of them admitted it. I'm sure you'll scrub out her profile if you see fit. Hugs and many many thanks xxx

Armchair Detective Team Phoenix Bam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments