Advertisement

SCORPIO Bonus! *No communication* What goes through their mind when it comes to you?

SCORPIO Bonus! *No communication* What goes through their mind when it comes to you? Hello Everyone!

I am Kristiina, an intuitive reader. If you enjoy my readings and they truly resonate with you, show me some love and comment your thoughts or give me thumbs up. I appreciate it ! :) And if you want some more feel free to subscribe.

***

If you have interest to have a personal reading with me, here's what I offer.

LIST OF AVAILABLE READINGS:
◇ 1 question read - 5€
◇ Spiritual guidance from Angels (3 card spread) - 6€
◇ 3 questions - 12€
◇ Past, Present, Future reading on love/career/general situation (3 card spread) - 12€
◇ A love spread "How do you see each other?" (6 card spread) - 18€
◇ Messages from your DM/DF - 20€
◇ Celtic Cross on love/work/general (10 card spread) - 26€


When you have selected your reading, this is what you have to do to get your reading with me personally.
1. Send me an E-mail to: kb.kristiina@gmail.com Please write what reading you wish to receive from the list above.
Add your name, location, date of birth with your zodiac sign.
If you wish, you can add a short description of your situation. Or if it is a question reading, send your questions!
2. Please wait for my reply (shouldn't take long, ca 1-3 days). I will confirm I am able to take your reading by sending you my paypal account link.
3. Transfer the payment to my provided paypal link. (Accepted currencies are € and $ )
4. Once I have received your payment, I will again confirm it through the email.
5. Your reading will be provided with a private Youtube link to your video within 1 week from receiving the payment.

PS!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE YOUR TRUE E-MAIL ADDRESS.

**PAYMENTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!**

Thank you.

scorpio,tarot,no,communication,reading.,love,asylum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments