[엔플라잉] Searching For N.Flying's Most Annoying Member | Savy101 Who is N.Flying's most annoying member? I always thought I knew the answer to this question (Jaehyun)... until I started making this video. Now... I think that Kim Jaehyun is indeed a very annoying human being, but lucky for everybody, his members are also very annoying in their own little ways.

Between Seunghyub the constantly affection needy leader, Hweseung the innocent yet spoiled maknae, and the attention hog Hun, there's quite the competition

Despite that, my vote would probably still go for Jaehyun... though I would have a hard time choosing.

Credits and Special thanks:

FINE PLAY -

본느 -

Memoire d'un jour -

NFLYINGTV -

박지은 -

G - (@Chakseung) for her wonderful subs

#nflying #봄이부시게

Nflying,N.Flying,Nflying rooftop,Lee Seunghyub,Cha Hun,Kim Jaehyun,Yoo Hweseung,Cha Hoon,Yoo Hwiseong,Yoo Hoeseong,엔플라잉,엔플라잉 봄이 부시게,엔플라잉 놔,엔플라잉 옼탑방,이승협,차훈,김재현,유회승,extra kpop idols,fnc band,nflying funny moments,nflying are weird,savage funny kpop,funny kpop idols,handsome kpop idols,Nflying moments,nflying cute moments,hyung maknae,kpop evil maknae,Nflying annoying moments,Savy Guitar,