Advertisement

SEARCHING FOR ROOKIES IN 2 BOXES OF 1994 BOWMAN

SEARCHING FOR ROOKIES IN 2 BOXES OF 1994 BOWMAN Tonight we are ripping 2 sealed boxes of 1994 Bowman in search of some key rookie cards. Early 90s Bowman cards are some of my favorite of all time!


To become a Patreon patron and help support this channel, gain early access to box breaks and more...check out the link below.



If you'd like to send me any mail to be opened on Fan Mail Friday:
Jon Jabs
P.O. Box 202
Youngwood, PA 15697

To see some of my personal toy collection, check out my
Instagram @toylurker

To contact me, you can email me here: the.past.is.alive.toys@gmail.com


Thank you for watching!

baaeball cards,rookie cards,ripping packs,pack ripping,nostalgia,card collector,card collecting,box break,baseball card break,bowman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments