Advertisement

State Control : A by product of snowflake virtue signals.

State Control : A by product of snowflake virtue signals. Alberta SML Chats,

I am a local Edmontonian that supports the People's Party of Canada and an active member of my local PPC riding.

I have a family and care strongly about my children's future and quite frankly, I am scared for them!!!

We as Canadians need to openly discuss, question,, and confront ALL of the issues occurring in this country.

Let’s chat in the comments below, I welcome all debate especially if you don’t agree with my views. This is vital to our democracy!

Check out Edmonton Wetaskiwin People’s Party at the following links:









And by email, ppcedmontonwetaskiwin@gmail.com

Link to article(s):



Look forward to your comments below, share, subscribe, and check out the People’s Party of Canada:


Trans,Gender,Gender Disphoria,LGBTQ,Transexual,Lesbian,Gay,Queer,Hetrosexual,Edmonton,Alberta,Free Speech,Gender issues,Tom Boy,BC 13 year old,Fathers Rights,Leduc,Nisku,Oil and Gas,Danger Cats,Ella Grant,Edmonton youtuber,Edmontonians,Canada,PPC,CPC,NDP,LPC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments