Advertisement

The CB's - We're Back! - (The Theme of Choosing Beggars!) - ORIGINAL SONG

The CB's - We're Back! - (The Theme of Choosing Beggars!) - ORIGINAL SONG Here it is, the Theme Song for Choosing Beggars! They hit hard, and also beat up The Nice Guys when they finished recording smh...

Lyrics

(Intro / Beg-B)
So you thought you got rid of us huh?
Think again
We aren't going anywhere
We're here to do what we do best
Keeping up the beg
Get back
Choosing Beggars are back in action
We know you missed us and we have a plan again

A plan to pull some schemes on suckers in the market
selling all their things
Oh don't start with it

(Verse 1 / Beggy-E)
We ask for things for free
Self explanatory
We push delivery
Still insisting

We get it free
No questions asked
And don't even think
we'll pay for gas

Are you smoking tweak?
Do you comprehend me?
Bitch I said free!
And delivery!

Do you not get
What I'm saying?
Are you stupid?
Are you crazy?

Give it to me now
I need it free
Don't make me beg
I'm already choosy

Please
Don't do me like this
If you do I'll have to leave a bad review and shit
And none of us wants this!
You know that
So deliver it fast!
And we can be past
All this wasted time from our lives

So you won't budge?
Why

I can get it cheaper
Don't know why I tried
You will never sell it
Blocked
Goodbye

I'm sorry

Don't know what came over me
Was a little grumpy

Can you still sell to me

I'm a single mom
With 3 kids

Their dad just left
He doesn't pay shit

I was here first
And I deserve it
Don't give it to that grubby ass bitch

You should give it to me
And do it for free
Add delivery
Have some sympathy

Pretty pretty please
Can you help me
Did I mention
My kid's dying

You should help me out
And do it now
My kid will love it
It will make them well

Don't wanna sell it
You'll never sell

I'll go elsewhere
Goodbye now
Bitch

(Beg-B)
And with that
We snake to our next victim
Poor guy here's
Just trying to sell his iPhone
We're going to open up
Tryin' to get a discount
Then escalate fast

(Verse 2 / Beg-B)
I see you've had that phone up for a week
Care to do a steep
Discount for me

I want it today
Won't meet halfway
You can bring it
Over to my place

I've had a bad day
You kinda owe me
Don't ask me questions
You need to hurry

I gotta go
Where are you at
Speed it up
Make this fast

Give me that discount
Cause you fucked around
Before you ask
No I won't cross the town

You do delivery
With no bitching please
Remember this
You owe me

(Outro / Beg-B)
Oh
I see how it is
You wanna ghost us
Well
We'll be back
We're all around
Getting things lower than you sell
Discounts and freebies
Deal with it
Bitch

Thank you all for watching, and have a great day!

LIKE!! - If you liked the video, please drop a like, it really helps!
SUBSCRIBE! -
Discord -
Patreon -
Collaborative Gaming Channel (Insurgent HQ) -
Horror Narrations (Nightmare Storytime) -

Fan Art or User Submissions? Mail me at "he1tinbox@gmail.com" and make the subject "ART" or "USER SUBMISSION" respectively!

Credits:

Music & Arrangement: Gjorgjievski Marjan
Mix & Mastering: Gjorgjievski Marjan
Lyrics Written by: HE1T

- Royalty Free Music | Rejection - Hip Hop Instrumental

Copyright Free Music:


YOU THE VIEWER TOO!! THANK YOU!!! :)

ALSO ALL Beggars worldwide!


This video and these lyrics are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)

SONG

Post a Comment

0 Comments