Advertisement

The reason why Juventus fans hate their new jersey so much - Oh My Goal

The reason why Juventus fans hate their new jersey so much - Oh My Goal Juventus recently unveiled their new home kit for next season. A revolutionary new jersey...which faced a wave of criticism.

This shirt was not a hit with all the fans of the Old Lady. But why do Juve fans hate this change in style? Oh My Goal has the answer in this video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,juventus,jersey,juventus kit 2019,juventus new jersey,new jersey football kit,football kit 2019,jersey football,cristiano ronaldo,adidas kit,adidas,juventus ronaldo,champions league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments