Advertisement

transforming from regular city folk to a COUNTRY BOY

transforming from regular city folk to a COUNTRY BOY I visit the country side of tiktok for 10 minutes and this is what happens.. smh

» merch «

get your freshly made merch from ye old town road

» socials «
Instagram/Twitter @edvasian

this is the cringiest transformation i've ever done. country tiktok has changed me for the worst sad yee haw. did y'all know that billy ray cyrus is a country fashion icon? at least I learned something new during my makeover yee yee. 24 hours changing my appearance to a horse girl #edvasian #countrytiktok #edvasiantransformation

country tiktok,country transformation,country tiktok transformation,country tiktok changed me,edvasian country tiktok,edvasian transformation,24 hour transformation,yee yee,changing my appearance,edvasian,country boy,country girl tik tok,transformation,change my look,24 hours,horse girl transformation,tik tok,in a day,tiktok,musically,yee haw juice,cringe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments