Advertisement

VLOG EP.8 ⋆ Seoul - What My Weeks Are Usually Like

VLOG EP.8 ⋆ Seoul - What My Weeks Are Usually Like SEOULLOG EP. 8 ✰

Don't forget to subscribe to see more of this vlog series 🖤

In this episode of #seoullog, I hung out with my sister, friends, went to work, and finally cooked at home(!!). I've been trying to cut down on the number of times I get food delivered and I'm slowly (very slowly) making that change. It's seriously so hard to resist ordering food when you live alone though. :(

music used //

- wes park's moon moon |
- la mei's goosebumps |
- shindig's letters |
- WHALE's just can't seem |

📩email: annielizjung@gmail.com

vlog,daily vlog,life blog,life vlog,seoul,seoul korea,korea,south korea,living in korea,korea vlog,english teacher,english teaching korea,teacher,korea teacher,hangang,han river,데일리,브이로그,데일리브이로그,한강,일상,일상브이로그,감성,감성브이로그,cooking,home cooking,요리,혼밥,

Post a Comment

0 Comments