Advertisement

10 Brutally Honest Sorority Recruitment Tips you HAVEN'T heard before!

10 Brutally Honest Sorority Recruitment Tips you HAVEN'T heard before! In this video I share 10 brutally honest tips for recruitment that haven't been shared in many of the videos I've watched. Before I went through recruitment freshman year, I was terrified. There were so many rumors and so many different videos out there on what to expect, so I wanted to contribute my experience/ things I've seen on the OTHER side of recruiting to help some girls out.

Again, listen to the recruitment group leaders (people who disaffiliate from their chapter to help advise you as you make your decisions during recruitment) at YOUR school for the rules of the process for optimal results! :)

*DISCLAIMERS*
-This video is not affiliated with my chapter or my school’s Greek system in any way and does NOT guarantee any level of success during recruitment by following these tips
-Take all these w/ a grain of salt bc I'm no expert on recruitment. Just a gal who has been through it myself.

-Hi I'm Eden! I'm a junior in college that enjoys nature, baking, makeup, fitness, & Jesus! Subscribe to be a part of all my adventures.-

Music:
PACIFIC SUN by Nicolai Heidlas Music

sorority recruitment,sorority recruitment tips,10 tips for sorority recruitme,tips for sorority recruitment,new tips for recruitment,how to get in a sorority,how to join a sorority,tips for joining a sorority,how to do great during rush,sorority recruitment conversat,sorority recruitment advice,recruitment advice,sorority advice,how to rush,sorority rush advice,sorority rush video,sorority rush,

Post a Comment

0 Comments