Advertisement

Aarona's back! Something isn't adding up & it looks like she fell on her own phone is BROKE

Aarona's back! Something isn't adding up & it looks like she fell on her own phone is BROKE Something isn't adding up her phone is broken probably why the reason she hasn't been on IG but able to watch the COMMENTS on her laptop. The embassy will not assist her with any monetary assistance unless she can prove her money was STOLEN and show proof of reservations. I think my OPINION she's been sitting BACK watching this whole time and using the dialect as a narrative of her OWN. The GoFundMe I think was her. YES I THINK KITTAAAAA ON IG WAS AARONA I NEED TO SEE PROOF She has no defense marks scratches hands knuckles and looks like she took a nasty fall with her phone and her hands I'm sorry I need proof when I called there was no Aarona Lopez!

BROKE

Post a Comment

0 Comments