Advertisement

ARE YOU CALLED ?... DO YOU FEEL A DESIRE IN YOUR HEART ?... ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus

ARE YOU CALLED ?... DO YOU FEEL A DESIRE IN YOUR HEART ?... ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️
❤️ PERSONAL RHEMA FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️
❤️ DE - EN - FR - IT - ES - RU - HR - TR - ZH - RO - FIL - PL - SW - FI - MN ❤️
❤️ EBOOKS, PDF's, AUDIO's & VIDEO's ❤️
❤️ BROWSE & COMPARE GOD's REVELATIONS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ JESUS EXPLAINS SCRIPTURE ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ REVELATIONS THRU JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ CLARE's WEBSITE IN EN ❤️
❤️ CLARE's NEW VIMEO CHANNEL IN EN ❤️

❤️ HEAVENTALK FOR HEARTDWELLERS ❤️

Jesus asks…
ARE YOU CALLED ?… Do you feel a Desire in your Heart ?…

August 22, 2016 – Words from Jesus to Sister Clare

Clare began… The Lord is passionate about being with you, Heartdwellers. He took me to task today, because I was going to forgo the message. But through my husband, Ezekiel, He let me know He was not pleased with my decision. So, here I am, still stinging a bit, but ready to obey.

Jesus begann… “Please don’t be upset with Me, Clare, I just want to see a little more consistency, because I do want to minister to these souls and I count on you to deliver it in a timely fashion.”

(Clare) I’m sorry, Lord. I will do better with Your help.

(Jesus) “Thank you. I knew you’d say that. Some of these souls are starving to death for a word of encouragement. Some are so devastated by churches and church people that they are about to give up on Me. I send them here to be loved.

“Many stay in the background just observing how others are treated, biding their time and coming forward when they are comfortable doing so. I need for you to be faithful for them all. Truly you have a little following that loves to hear My voice through you – don’t underestimate the power of My words through you. They do way more than you could ever think or hope for. Fruit in Heaven, dearest, fruit in Heaven.”

(Clare) He was toying with our wedding ring again.

(Jesus) “Oh, My little, little Clare. You just have no idea. And for now it is better this way, it really is. But I do have a word for tonight. I want everyone who is serious about Me on this channel to move forward WITHOUT looking back. Even as I told you earlier, no one is worthy of Me who puts his hand to the plough and then turns around to look back.

“I want you all to press in. I am telling you this for your own good. This is a steep, upward climb and you cannot afford to fall behind. I have plans for you, My Heartdwellers; I have plans. Many of you have been aching for the gift of healing and other gifts to bring relief to the suffering. I am preparing you for these gifts.

“Everyone loves to look at those who are front-runners in ministry, but little do they realize exactly how much it costs them. For those of you who are truly committed to Me, you are going to find out. Clare and Ezekiel have suffered much to be in this position with Me, and yet they, too, are hungry to grow and be of more service in My Kingdom.

“But I must tell you, you will die to your flesh if you follow Me. There will be nights like tonight, when Clare just wanted to go to bed, because Ezekiel had been in intercessory suffering all day and she wore herself out with concern and prayer. But I needed her and I called her to forgo sleep and listen for My message to you. And I have given her the grace to be here and obey.

“There are times when you would rather write someone off, but I will ask you to go the further mile to restore peace, even though you are not in the wrong. There are times when I will ask you to do something that will bring down the censorship and calumny of other people. You will lose face with them and lose friends and relatives. You will have to choose between them and Me.

“There will be times of reproof and correction, even humiliation. Will you keep going for Me when you’ve been embarrassed by My word? Will you continue to follow Me if your spouse threatens to leave you?

LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP

God's Calling,Self-denial,Desire of the Heart,Am I called,Love Letter from Jesus,Passion,In Love with Jesus,Obedience to God,Heaven,Fruit,Intercession,Peace,Hardened Hearts,Joy,Remorse,University,Bible College,Gospel of Jesus,College Class,Contradictions,sacrifice,Pick up your Cross,Ways of Jesus,Anointing,Hurting Humanity,Journey to Holiness,Happiness,Persecution,Humiliation,Gods Correction,Calumny,Are you called,

Post a Comment

0 Comments