Advertisement

Fruit in keeping with repentance| What does that look like practically?

Fruit in keeping with repentance| What does that look like practically? I was in Matthew 3 this morning and that is what John said to the Pharisees and Sadducees " Produce fruit in keeping with repentance."
I was asking myself what that looks like on a practical level.
Today I share some of the things God is healing me from that were hindering my life and how he uses the healing process he wants to bring all of us through for the benefit of the world.
We all have a problem that God's grace has helped. We have all experienced the fruit of that and with some self reflection, can go over that process in our lives and share it with others so they can too benefit from your repentance.

#DailyEncouragement
#RepentenceProducesFruit
#PracticalWisdom
What were you taught in regards to repentance? How are you making this an ongoing thing in your life?
Drop your thoughts in the comments.

Repentance is ongoing,Fruit of repentance,Repentacne brings practical wisdom.,The church is the solution to the worlds problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments