Advertisement

[High School Dance In-Public] BTS (방탄소년단) '작은 것들을 위한 시 (Boy With Luv) feat. Halsey' Dance Cover

[High School Dance In-Public] BTS (방탄소년단) '작은 것들을 위한 시 (Boy With Luv) feat. Halsey' Dance Cover [Please read!] Help me get to 100k subs!!!
First of all, I can't thank you guys enough for 1.7 million views on my last video. I am SHOOK. seriously. and thank you for all your amazing comments. Trust me, I read them all and i wish i could reply to every single one of you! Anyway, I finally covered my OG group and had so much fun. Tip of the day: Don't care what others think about you. Life's way too short to worry about the opinions of everyone out there. Be true to yourself and just do what you love. Who cares what others think? If it makes you happy and spreads positivity, then do it! Share this video with anyone who needs the message!!
Lots of exciting projects coming up soon that I hope to roll out to you guys. Q&A + Mukbang is still editing in the process! I promise it will come out soon :D

Edited by Jenna Wang
Filmed by Zhihui Chen
No copyright infringement intended!!

Get in Touch!

Instagram: @jiayucov and @jennajwang

Contact/Business Inquiries: jenna_wang@yahoo.com

#BTS #BoyWithLuv #kpopinpublic

kpop,kpop in public,kpop in public challenge,Jenna Wang,bts boy with luv,boy with luv dance,boy with luv dance cover,boy with luv mirrored,boy with luv dance tutorial,bts boy with luv dance practice,boy with luv 거울안무,작은것들을위한시,작은것들을 위한 시 거울안무,방탄소년단,방탄,방탄 안무,boy with luv,halsey,mirrored,stage,dance cover,jimin,taehyung,jungkook,jhope,rm,suga,jin,댄스,안무,안무영상,춤,#안무,커버,ellen and brian,bangtan,army,blackpink,idol,dionysus,persona,지민,김남준,김석진,정호석,lisa rhee,QPark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments