Advertisement

How I Followed Internet Tips and Saved $200 Within 4 Weeks

How I Followed Internet Tips and Saved $200 Within 4 Weeks Your salary is more than an average but you still lack money? There is always something that you need to buy and, as a result, you find yourself with empty wallets at the end of every month? I had a similar situation so I decided to check how much we will be able to save if we follow the most popular money-saving recommendations online.

Actually, I didn’t really have to do much to see more cash in my account each month. Wanna know what results I got? Looking ahead, I would like to point out that little things actually take far more money than it might seem at first glance.

Other videos you might like:
10 Driving Hacks That'll Make You Spend Less On Gas
14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30
7 Main Differences Between Rich and Poor People

TIMESTAMPS:
Setting goals 0:50
The art of cooking 1:39
Meal planning 2:40
Switch to H2O 4:18
Minimalistic classic style 5:17
What about a perfect manicure? 6:09
DIY beauty products 6:45
Ditch your gym membership 7:32

#savingmoney #everydaylife #brightside

Music by Epidemic Sound

SUMMARY:
- At the time, I needed to save enough money for a girl’s trip I wanted to take with my friends to Hawaii. My goal was to save $200 a month.
- To start off with, I discovered the art of cooking! Let me tell you, it wasn’t easy. But if you break down all the ingredients in your take-out order, you’ll see that if you were to prepare the same meal yourself, you’d spend a quarter of the price!
- But ditching the take-out and cooking at home isn’t enough – you also need to plan your meals so that you’re not wasting money and food.
- Part of meal planning is going to the store with an exact list of what you need.
- My shopping list alongside my meal planner kept me focused on buying only the ingredients I needed for my food and a few of my snacks.
- I got myself a water filter that attaches to the faucet, and I fill up a reusable stainless steel bottle throughout the day. It is a small investment if you get a good one, but you end up saving money in the long run, and the filters last for months.
- Instead of buying unique clothes that resemble some fashion editorial, I switched to a minimalistic classic style. I bought simple pieces with minimal prints and color.
- I was spending about $50 a month to get my nails done professionally. But then I was like, “I think I can achieve the same look just by DIY-ing it with a $5 bottle of nail polish that’ll last for months!”
- The average woman spends $20 a month on skincare, and I’d say I fit that statistic (or even surpass it!). So, I started making my own skincare products using natural ingredients.
- And last but not least, ditch your gym membership if you have one. Just do your workouts at home – there are all kinds of apps and videos online that make it more than easy to keep a fitness routine right in the comfort of your own home.

Subscribe to Bright Side :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Social Media:

Facebook:
Instagram:

5-Minute Crafts Youtube:

Photos:
East News

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more videos and articles visit:

successful people,stop doing this,motivation,do this to be rich,what the rich do,what the poor do,rich habits,habits of successful people,how to become a millionaire,how to become a billionaire,will you be rich or poor,personal growth,poor people,rich people,wealthy people,how to save money,make more money,splurging money,spending money,shopping lists,money saving secrets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments