Advertisement

How to Net your BlueBerry Bushes - Keep birds out of your blueberries

How to Net your BlueBerry Bushes - Keep birds out of your blueberries You won't get any blueberries out of your bushes if you have birds coming in an eating them. I'll show you how I protect my 14 blueberry bushes, and a tip on how to save $500 in the process.

Netting used:


Join the free monthly lawn care newsletter and get reminded when it's time to apply lawn care products. Never miss an application ;-)


Want to find a lawn care product mentioned in a video? Most of what I use I purchased off Amazon. It's easy, and you can find the products I use here:


Get the Official Grass Daddy T-Shirt:


My Social Media Links:




Want to watch more lawn care videos with lawn care tips like these? Subscribe to Grass Daddy today:


#grassdaddy #blueberry #netting

grass daddy,blueberry bushes,bird netting,how to grow blueberries,growing blueberries,bird netting frame,bird netting for raised garden beds,bird netting blueberries,bird netting garden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments