Advertisement

I have been wrong this entire time? Do people really not care?

I have been wrong this entire time? Do people really not care? When I first started the community go giver movement and decided that I wanted to promote the idea of working to have to give #worktohavetogive and to be a conduit not a bucket #beaconduitnotabucket I thought that people would be swarming and that there would be so many people that showed up that we would have to get larger venues. I apparently lied to myself telling myself that there has to be a bunch of good people in this world.. but I have learned that most people really don’t care 🤷🏼‍♂️... most people will not buy a ticket to an event unless there is something huge in it for them unless I can manipulate people into convincing them that if they come to an event they are going to get rich quick (which is the lie that most events sell and I refuse to ) then people don’t buy... :(. To me this is sad 😞.... I have been doing a lot of research on marketing in what people use to be able to manipulate people to buy their products, come to their events, or buy their services. What I have learned is it a pretty dark place. It’s almost evil and it’s definitely manipulative.
THE PROBLEM????? *******I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!!!!** I believe there are people out there that genuinely care about other people and care about the communities that they live in or want to be a part of a greater purpose to help revitalize communities around the country that have been neglected.... Www.communitygogiver.com
If this is you then join us at our community go giver event happening in Gary Indiana June 26, 27, 28... I have a dream to flip the city of Gary Indiana and I want to make it into a place where people are proud to live here where people move to instead of away from where there are things to do and the people don’t put up with drugs or gangs or their roads not being kept up and the people have places to go and things to do where business thrives and the homes are safe and the people are proud of their homes.. this is a long term commitment that we have and we would love to have you be part of it. If you are interested go to www.communitygoviver.com and get your tickets today

care?

Post a Comment

0 Comments