Advertisement

I PUT KHUBEBS HOUSE UP FOR SALE in Minecraft Pocket Edition! **PRANK**

I PUT KHUBEBS HOUSE UP FOR SALE in Minecraft Pocket Edition! **PRANK** #CornPancakes #Minecraft #MinecraftPE #GuildSMP

I know you guys know about that trend of putting people's houses up for sale right? I brought that into Minecraft Pocket Edition and here we go.....putting up Khubeb's house up for sale in Guild SMP! Hope you all enjoy the video & show love to my friend Khubeb!

Khubeb's channel:

Hope you all enjoy today's awesome video! Leave a rating down below !! Show some love hehe :D

-SHOW LOVE ON MY OTHER CHANNEL-
-Vlogs/IRL:
-Kid Channel:

-Follow my social media-
Twitter: @ItzGabePrado
Instagram: @itzgabeprado
Snapchat: gabe_prado2002

(add me, my social media is dry :P)

Thanks for watching !! Hope y'all enjoyed, so now leave a like and a nice comment down below! Might as well share the video so we can expand the fan base of our channel! Let's grow as a family! Subscribe if new to stay up to date with litty content!

Our like goal is 30 likes....LET'S DO THIS GUYS !!

MCPE,Minecraft,Minecraft PE,Minecraft Pocket Edition,Prank,Pranks,Khubeb786,I PUT KHUBEBS HOUSE UP FOR SALE,I PUT KHUBEBS HOUSE UP FOR SALE in MInecraft Pocket Edition,Minecraft Prank,Put Up For Sale Prank,For Sale Prank,For Sale Prank in Minecraft,For Sale Prank in MCPE,Putting Khubebs House Up FOR SALE in Minecraft,Putting Khubebs House Up FOR SALE,ArepaPlayz,Guild SMP,Funny,Comedy,Kid Friendly,Child Friendly,Family Friendly,No Swearing,No Cursing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments