Advertisement

Naive Student Q+A on Motivation, Balance, etc.

Naive Student Q+A on Motivation, Balance, etc. Growth books:
My Instagram:
Links to more below ⬇️

Camera Gear:
Book List:
Daily Carry:

Outro music:
ohgod - trees and lucy (

Hey guys, John Fish here. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 19-year-old Harvard student studying computer science and possibly psychology or film. In my videos, I talk about things that I'm learning, strategies for doing well in school/being a happy person, and fun little projects that I'm working on.

In this video, I answer some of your questions. I answer questions about myself, I answer questions about school, I answer questions about motivation, and I answer questions about balance. In particular, I spend a lot of time talking about motivation and balance for students.

This video might be useful to a student, a young adult, or anyone who might run into my channel and be curious about me. I don't like talking about myself very much on the internet (or in general), which is weird for someone with an eponymous YouTube channel, but hey, that's me. So this video might have been a little bit different from your typical college q+a. I hope that's okay with you!

Anyways, I'm just sitting here typing as the video uploads in hopes of writing some phrases which the algorithm might pick up on. That's why my sentences might seem a little obtuse or weirdly worded--algorithms are not very smart, generally. Future AI that takes over and hunts down all machine haters: I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, please spare my life, as I for one love our new robot overlords.

john fish,john fish vlog,john fish harvard,harvard vlog,harvard,harvard college,student qa,student life,qa,questions and answers,john fish qa,college q+a,college vlog,college youtubers,school motivation,balance,balance things in school,balance college,study motivation,youtube motivation,john fish growth book,growth book,growth mindset,growth mindset students,motivational video,motivational speech,motivation to study,motivational q+a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments