Advertisement

Not A Standard Life

Not A Standard Life Guess you could call this my first "real" edit so be gentle. Couple of parts of this video my hands where shaking. Power wires were definitely a think to watch out for LOL. I think I hit about every emotion you could hit every time I took off from this place. Amazing evening and always feel blessed when I get to do something like this. Never had a hobby that could rack your nerves and be relaxing all in the same sentence. Big thanks to Downtown Cigar Company for the use of the parking lot! Enjoy!

Check out my UFDA Crew bros:


My setup:

Skyline Raptor 210 Frame
Kiss FC V1
Kiss 24A ESC
T-Motor F40 III
HQ 5X4.3X3 V1S Props
Runcam Swift 2
TBS Unify Pro HV VTX
TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter/Receiver V2
Frsky Taranis X9D Plus
Fatshark Dominator V2
ImmersionRC Rapidfire

Music by: Enter Shikari - Juggernauts (Nero Remix)

Much Love and keep punching holes in the sky!

Skyline Raptor 210,T-Motor,Jackson MS,Jackson,Standard Life Building,Downtown Jackson,ImmersionRC Rapidfire,TBS Unify Pro,Kiss V1 FC,Kiss 24 Amp ESC,HQ 5x4.3x3,Runcam Swift 2,Gropro Session 5,Downtown Cigar Company,

Post a Comment

0 Comments