Advertisement

OOTW | what I normally wear in a week of college classes

OOTW | what I normally wear in a week of college classes OUTFIT OF THE WEEK! This week I tried my first attempt at creating this fashion video of what I normally wear during a week of college. Most of my clothes come from top brands, such as: American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie&Fitch, and Pull&Bear. I definitely learned so much about filming while making this video and will put it into practice in the future. Thanks for watching!!

Insta: karah.analexxia
Dote: karahanalexxia
Use my code to get $5 off: Q41ZC

For business inquiries only: karah.analexxia@gmail.com

ootw,outfit,of,the,week,college,campus,teen,adult,teenager,fashion,trends,what,normally,wear,at,video,classes,clothes,american,eagle,hollister,abercrombie,and,fitch,pull,bear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments