Advertisement

Reddit Social Anxiety - A Lengthy Q&A (How To Cure Social Anxiety)

Reddit Social Anxiety -  A Lengthy Q&A (How To Cure Social Anxiety) Reddit Social Anxiety - A Lengthy Q&A (How To Cure Social Anxiety)
CLICK NOW TO SUBSCRIBE: 👉

Below are the posts/questions I answered from reddit social anxiety (r/socialanxiety), including timestamps:

(I suggest everyone watches at least the first 4:20... I give some blanket advice about how to cure social anxiety to avoid repeating myself throughout).

4:26 - I love talking to people but I hate talking to people
10:33 - How do I stop being so “fake” and smiley all the time?
15:24 - Is it okay to make eye contact during conversations?
21:31 - I get anxiety if I DON'T make eye contact.
25:20 - How to handle post - social anxiety neediness? (More details in description)
33:36 - Why do I keep myself from approaching new people?
42:38 - too anxious to get help for anxiety
47:31 - I'm so embarrassing

Check out my other videos:

Do YOU Have Social Anxiety? How To Know If You Have Social Anxiety (Easy Social Anxiety Test)


Curing Reddits Social Anxiety (Former Loser Leaks Social Anxiety Cure)


To Be Alive Is The Biggest Fear Humans Have - "The Four Agreements" x "Brothers" by Ludovico Einaudi


Share this video with a friend:


Check out other videos from this playlist:


Check out some other videos on this topic:



do i have social anxiety,how to deal with anxiety,how to know if you have social anxiety,how to make friends,how to overcome anxiety,r/socialanxiety,reddit social anxiety,reddit social anxiety advice,reddit social anxiety cure,reddit social anxiety help,reddit social anxiety tips,social anxiety symptoms,social anxiety treatment,why you don't have friends,cure social anxiety,how to cure social anxiety,overcome social anxiety,social anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments