Advertisement

SPIRIT BOX | WELSH SANATORIUM LIZZIE

SPIRIT BOX  | WELSH  SANATORIUM LIZZIE #spiritbox #ghostbix #paranormalinvestigation
Hey guys another paranormal video I hope you guys like these if you don't , don't worry there will be a Poundland haul up on Tuesday. I love paranormal videos so decided to treat you to another one.
We get to speak to a spirit called Lizzie , let me know if you hear or see anything in the video I have missed , I love reading your comments

Spirit box session on the old warren

spirit box,paranormal activity,spirit box session,spirit box session ghost adventures,spirit communication,spirit communications,ghost box,ghost hunting,paranormal investigation,paranormal places,contacting the dead,omar gosh tv,haunted house,gemma sadie,ghost adventures,real spirit communication,llandrynog,welsh ghosts,gemma sadie ghost hunting,gemma sadie paranormal,graveyard girl spirit box,llandrynog sanatorium,girl ghost hunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments